House Around the World 6
The sixth House Around the World is back after a three week break with some banging tunes. A few truly deep tracks to start it up, a couple of Indian entries for the first time here, and loads of ethnic goodness. Starting now, the audio files will be 320kbps mp3s. Track of the week is Hot As Hell by Drop the Lime.
Make sure you play this on a good system with solid bass or a nice pair of headphones. No laptop speakers. And, no, the default earbuds that came with your iPod aren’t good. For 320kbps audio quality, subscribe in iTunes; Soundcloud only streams 128kbps.
To download, click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
- Marco Carola – Groove Catcher (Martin Buttrich Catcher Remix)
- Daniel Steinberg – Chintonic (Extended Mix)
- Marco Passarani & Sacco – Flora (Livio & Roby Ce Face Remix)
- Metodi Hristov – I Hate Latino (Original Mix)
- Rene Amesz – Balanceo (Original Club Mix)
- Rick Sanders – Mademoiselle (Original Mix)
- Monkey Safari – Bamboolica
- Hanna Hais – Rosa Nova (Sergio Flores 2010 Re-Medix)
- Piek & Danny Serrano – Je Ne Veux Plus (Siwell Remix)
- JJ Faro – Walking In Oslo (JJ’s Club Rework)
- D-Rashid ft. Lex Empress – O Verao (Nick & Danny Chatelain Mix)
- Filthy Rich – Juju
- Robbie Moroder & Oriol Farre – Polka (Victor Magan Remix)
- Frank Lk – Mani Tera (Loko Remix)
- My Digital Enemy – Tomba (Original Mix)
- Jason Rivas – The Magic Lamp (Vocal Mix)
- Drop The Lime – Hot As Hell (Yolanda Be Cool Remix) track of the week
House Around the World is back after three weeks, hopefully you had enough time to catch up to all the episodes you may have missed. At least you can now listen to the tracks in 320kbps (encoded using LAME 3.98.4 64-bit with -q 0), which is much better than 128kbps. It would be pointless for me to upload in lossless formats because most of the tracks that I use to record the mix are 320kbps to begin with. Check back tomorrow for the full write-up on the tracks.